Given below is the list of questions asked in today's exam (All Shifts) based on memory as provided by the students -
1. What is the new name of Swaran Jayanti Rojgar Yojana?
Ans: Swarna Jayanti Sahari Rojgar Yojna
2. Neeraj Chopra is related to which sports?
Ans: Javelin Throw
3. The song "Amar Sonar Bangla" is written by?
Ans: Rabindra Nath Tagore
4. What is the minimum age for Vidhan Sabha member?
5. Hepatitis effects which part of body?
6. What is the most abundant metal in earth crust?
7. Where is the WTO headquarter located?
8. What is the topmost layer of atmosphere?
9. Bachpan Bachao movement was started by?
Ans: Kailash Satyarthi
10. Who is the runner up of UEFA Euro 2016?
11. Lachhu Maharaj who recently passed away was
12. Who started Civil Services in India?
Ans: Lord Cornwallis
13. Leptospirosis caused by which microorganisms?
14. Which is the ̮rst commercial Indian airlines?
Ans: Air India
15. Who is the Chief Economy Adviser of India?
Ans. Arvind Subramanyam
16. Regional rural banks are governed by?
17. Raja harsh changed his capital from?
Ans. Thanesar to Kannauj
18. Cabinet mission led by?
Ans. Pethick Lawrence
19. Irom Sharmila belongs to which state?
20. President of constitutional committee?
Ans. Dr. Rajendra Prasad
21. Janpeeth award given for?
Ans. Literary works
22. GandhiJi’s saying ‘Sarvodaya’ means?
Ans. Rise or welfare of all
23. Straight of Gibraltar connects?
Ans. Atlantic ocean to Mediterranean Sea
24. Indifference curve shows comparison between?
Ans: Two goods
25. What is the another name of World Bank?
Ans: International Bank for Reconstruction and Development
26. Babita Kumari related to which sport?
27. Where is the Bandhavgarh National Park situated?
28. What is the offcial language of Delhi Sultanate?
29. Consumer Price Index forum is released by which department?
Ans: Central Statistic Office
30. Ozone Layer blocks which rays?
Ans: UV rays
31. Startup India related to?
Ans: To boost entrepreneurship
Will be appearing for SSC CGL Exam Tier - I ??...... Then why not attempt Two Free Mock Tests and check your preparedness: