(Q. 1-5) Study the information below and answer questions based on it.
In a Public Sector Undertaking Township, there are five executives – Ambrish, Amit, Rohit, Manu and Tarun and they stay in flats, numbered 1 to 5.
1. Two of them play Cricket while the other three play different games viz. Football, Tennis and Chess.
2. One Cricket player and a Chess player stay in the third flat, whereas the other three stay in different flats, i.e. 2nd, 4th and 5th.
3. Two of these five players are mechanical engineers while the other three are quality inspector, design engineer, and power engineer respectively.
4. The chess player is the oldest in age while one of the cricket players, who plays at the national level, is the youngest in age.
5. The age of the other cricket player, who plays at the regional level, lies between the football player and the chess player.
6. Manu is a regional level player and stays in the 3rd flat while Tarun is a quality inspector and stays in the 5th flat.
7. The football player is a design engineer and stays in the 2nd Flat.
8. Amit is a power engineer and plays Chess while Ambrish is the mechanical engineer and plays Cricket at the national level.
Question 1: Who stays in the 4th flat?
(E) None of these