(Q. 1 - 5) Study the information below and answer questions based on it.
Twelve people are sitting in two parallel rows containing six people each, in such a way that there is an equal distance between adjacent persons .In rows 1 there are p , q , r , s , t , and v are seated and all of them are facing south .In row 2 there are a , b , c , d , e ,and f are seated and all of them are facing north. Therefore, in the given seating arrangement each member seated in a row faces another member of the other row.
1. a, sits third to right of d
2. Neither a nor d sits at the extremes ends
3. ‘t’ faces ‘d’
4. v does not face a and v does not sit at any of the extreme ends.
5. ‘v’ is not an immediate neighbor of t
6. ‘b’ sit at on the extreme ends.
7. Only two people sit between b and e
8. ‘e’ does not face v
9. Two persons sit between r and q
10. r is not the immediate neighbor of t
11. c does not face v
12. p is not an immediate neighbor of r
1: Who among the following sit at extreme ends of the rows?