Share It On :
Directions - Solve the following questions -
1) Which is the new method introduced by the RBI to calculate banks lending rate to borrowers?
[A]MSF [B]MCLR [C]LAF [D]Base Rate [E]None of these
2) Which state will host the 2019 National Games of India?
[A]Karnataka[B]West Bengal [C]Andhra Pradesh [D]Tamil Nadu [E]None of these
3) Who has been chosen for the 2015 C.K. Nayudu Lifetime Achievement Award?
[A]Bishen Singh Bedi[B]Mohinder Amarnath[C]Syed Kirmani [D]Sunil Gavaskar [E]None of these
4) Who has won the 2015 ICC Cricketer of the Year?
[A]Steven Smith [B]Hashim Amla [C]Virat Kohli [D]Brendon McCullum [E]None of these
5) Which country has announced that it will adopt Chinese Yuan as its legal currency?
[A]Somalia [B]Sychelles[C]Zimbabwe [D]Congo[E]None of these
6) Who among the following has been bestowed with the 2015 National Medal of Science of the United States (US)?
[A]K Vijay Raghavan[B]Akhouri Sinha[C]Asis Datta[D]Rakesh K. Jain [E]None of these