Share It On :
Directions (Q. 1 - 7): Solve the following questions. Select your answer from the options given and click on the submit button to check the result.
1. Which of the following metals is not affected by air and water under ordinary conditions?
Both a and c
None of these
2. The department of atomic energy in India was established in —
3. Which of the following river never meets with Yamuna ?
4. Maratha mandal or Maratha confederacy was established in the reign of which "Peshwa" ?
5. Who decides the "Profit post" ?
President and Governor
6. Objective of National Development Council is —
Determining and ensuring the Five Year Plan
To audit the budget
To suggest the govt. about development of new project and policies
To implement the development projects
7. Companies pay "Corporate Taxes" on their —
Tags : ssc cgl exam online exam preparation cgl tier 1 general studies general knowledge gk