Share It On :
1. Iron ore from Kudremukh mines is exported from
2. What is approximately- the percentage of forest cover in India? (answer - *)
(d) 23.07 %
3. The Gondwana Coal fields are found in
(a) Madhya Pradesh
(b) West Bengal
(d) Jammu & Kashmir
4. Where did a major earthquake take place in India in 2001?
5. Which countries are linked by the Khyber Pass?
(a) India and Pakistan
(b) India and Afghanistan
(c) Afghanistan and Pakistan
(d) Afghanistan and Tajikistan
6. Which of the following industries most closely approximates the perfectly competitive model?
(d) Wheat farming
7. The state which produces the largest quantity of wheat is
8. Which one of the following is a coastal district of Tamil Nadu?
9. Which one of the following districts of MP has a border with another State?
10. Which one of the following States does not use thermal electricity?
(a) Andhra Pradesh
(b) Tamil Nadu
(c) Arunacha Pradesh
(d) Madhya Pradesh