Share It On :
Directions (Q. 1 - 6): Study the graph and answer:
1. In which year the sale of cool-sip is minimum?
(d) None of these
2. In cased of which soft drink was the average annual sale maximum during the period 1988 – 1993?
(a) Pep-up only
(b) Pep-up and Dew-drop
(c) Cool-sip only
(d) Cool-sip and Pep-up
3. What was the approximate percent drop in the sale of Pep-up in 1990 over its sale in 1989?
4. What was the approximate percent increase in sales of Cool-sip in 1990 over its sales in 1989?
5. In which year sale of Dew-drop is maximum?
Tags : bank exam online exam preparation sbi po exam preparation ssc cgl exam preparation ssc exam ibps bank exam maths data interpretation quantitative aptitude