Share It On :
Directions (Q. Nos. 1 - 5) In the following questions, sentences are given with blanks to be filled with an appropriate word (s). Four alternatives are suggested for each question. Choose the correct alternative out of the four.
1. Student-parking should be .... , students should not be charged to buy parking stickers.
2. If you have roses growing in your garden, you can make a lovely .... of flowers at home.
3. The.... of the middle school is a woman of....
(a) Principles, Principal
(b) Principals, Principal
(c) Principal, Principle
(d) Principle, Principals
4. With the changing times, most of the students have become business like they are .... and want to take only those courses which they find rewarding ....
1. John's at ... institute studying French.
2. They're building ... school at the end of our street.
3. Do they live in ... United Kingdom or somewhere else?
(a) a, the, an
(b) an, a, the
(c) the, a, an
(d) the, an, a