Share It On :
Directions (1- 5) Rearrange the following five sentences (A), (B), (C), (D) and (E) in the proper sequence to form a paragraph; then answer the questions given below them.
(A) A small wooden nest box is all it has taken to rekindle all the romance of bringing sparrows and and halt them from fading into the past like a forgotten folktale.
(B) There is something wrong with a city that remains unperturbed even as its birds desert it.
(C) Thankfully, the situation is not as hopeless as it seems.
(D) Much as we try to defend the seemingly irreversible modern life of these cities, we can't stop our hearts from crying when we realize that our rapidly degenerating urban eco-system isn't generous enough to let these delicate winged creatures build tiny little nests in its nooks and crannies, sit in solitude, and rear offspring.
(E) And this desertion seems to be true with most metros in India where house sparrows have almost become a thing of the past.
1. Which of the following should be the FIRST sentence after rearrangement?
2. Which of the following should be the SECOND sentence after rearrangement?
3. Which of the following should be the THIRD sentence after rearrangement?
4. Which of the following should be the FOURTH sentence after rearrangement?
5. Which of the following should be the FIFTH sentence after rearrangement?