Share It On :
Directions (1 - 5) Each question below has two blanks, each blank indicating that something has been omitted. Choose the set of words for each blank which best fits the meaning of the sentence as a whole.
1. We can feel morally_______ when someone insults us as long as we do not upon those feelings by burning down houses.
2. Human beings are biological_______: they need to be grounded in time and place or else they come___________
3. ______their golden years of love and togetherness, the couple________ all their guests at their fiftieth wedding anniversary.
4. Since it does not have the_________ to do anything beyond sending out notices; the corporation has now decided to take steps to attach movable properties such as cars so that people take the notices more______.
5. would be allowed to shoot beyond twelve hours in a day and those who______ this norm would henceforth be for it.g of the sentence as a whole.