Share It On :
Directions (Q. 1-5) Each question below has two blanks, each blank indicating that something has been omitted. Choose the set of words for each blank which best fits the meaning of the sentence as a whole.
1. A model based approach has been ____ to identify the factors that are ____ for the problems faced by the rural areas.
2. Farm living is dependent on ____ environmental conditions, and in times of drought, flood or pestilence, survival becomes extremely ____.
3. It is also a ____ of industrialization that farms become more mechanized, putting many laborers out of ____.
4. Since their inception, Regional Rural Banks have taken ____ roots and have become a sort of ____ part of the rural credit structure in India.
5. Any new proposal in the education sector should ____ the chances for the rural poor to have a ____ education at par with their urban counter parts in their villages themselves.