Share It On :
Directions (Q. 1-5) In each question below a sentence with four words printed in bold type is given. These are numbered as (1), (2), (3) and (4). One of these four words printed in bold may be either wrongly spelt or inappropriate in the context of the sentence. Find out the word which is wrongly spelt or inappropriate if any. The number of that word is your answer. If all the words printed in bold are correctly spelt and also appropriate in the context of the sentence, mark (5) i.e., ‘All correct’ as your answer.
1. The bank’s fluctuating performance over the prior year has been a major cause for concern.
2. An economy relies on its access to dependable and affordable sources of energy.
3. Researches have used data prevalent to manufacturing companies to illustrate the harmful impacts of technology on the environment.
4. Such a situation is neither feesible nor desirable in a democratic country like ours.
5. The gradual withdrawal of such safety mechanisims will affect small and medium industries the most.