Share It On :
Directions (Q.Nos. 1-3) Read each sentence to find out whether there is any grammatical error or idiomatic error in tithe error, if any, will be in one part of the sentence. The number of that part is the answer. If here is no error, the answer is (5). (Ignore punctuation errors if any.)
1. Indian entrepreneurs are making waves(1)/ throughout the world; their ideas(2)/ and technical knowledge are yielded(3)/ unprecedented growth in income and employment(4)./ No error (5)
Indian entrepreneurs are making waves
throughout the world; their ideas
and technical knowledge are yielded
unprecedented growth in income and employment
2. Policy analysts are reacting to the inflation paranoia (1)/ with proposing that (2)/central bankers hit the brakes (3)/ on their expansionary policies(4)./No error (5)
Policy analysts are reacting to the inflation paranoia
with proposing that
central bankers hit the brakes
on their expansionary policies
3. The aim of the course(1)/will be to cater to students with diverted needs(2)/ from basic knowledge(3)/ to top end research and publishing skills(4)./ No error (5)
The aim of the course
will be to cater to students with diverted needs
from basic knowledge
to top end research and publishing skills
Directions (Q.Nos. 4-5) Rearrange the following sentences (A), (B), (C), (D), (E) and (F) to make a meaningful paragraph and then answer the questions which follow.
(A) A group of media persons have now taken the responsibility of educating people regarding the reality shows.
(B) This is because these shows are said to be staged, fabricated and directed to improve TRPs.
(C) The reality shows on TV have been attracting a huge viewership recently.
(D) Owing to their efforts, the public has now realized the truth behind reality shows and such shows are fast losing their hold.
(E) Though the name infers 'real’, viewers are being exposed to a lot of 'unreal' content.
(F) The public however is drawn to such contents of the reality shows unaware of this fabrication.
4. Which of the following sentences should be the Fourth after rearrangement?
5. Which of the following sentences should be the Sixth (Last) after rearrangement?