Share It On :
Directions (1–5): Rearrange the following six sentences (A), (B), (C), (D), (E) and (F) in the proper sequence to form a meaningful paragraph; then answer the questions given below them.
(A) Building of these structures requires a lot of fuel to be burnt which emits a large amount of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere.
(B) The major source of carbon dioxide is power plants.
(C) Another twenty percent of carbon dioxide emitted in the atmosphere comes from burning of gasoline in the engines of vehicles.
(D) Buildings, both commercial and residential represent a larger source of global warming pollution than the said cars and trucks.
[E] The major cause of global warming is the emission of greenhouse gases like carbon dioxide, methane, nitrous oxide etc. into the atmosphere.
[F] These power plants emit large amounts of carbon dioxide produced from burning of fossil fuels for the purpose of electricity generation.
1. Which of the following should be the SECOND sentence after rearrangement?
2. Which of the following should be the THIRD sentence after rearrangement?
3. Which of the following should be the FIRST sentence after rearrangement?
4. Which of the following should be the SIXTH sentence after rearrangement?
5. Which of the following should be the FOURTH sentence after rearrangement?