Share It On :
1. Two pipes A and B can separately fill a cistern in 60 minutes and 75 minutes respectively.
There is a third pipe in the bottom of the cistern to empty it. If all the three pipes are simultaneously opened, then the cistern is full in 50 minutes. In how much time, the third pipe alone can empty the cistern?
None of these
2. What will be the ratio of simple interest earned by certain amount at the same rate of interest for 6 years and that for 9 years?
1 : 3
1 : 4
2 : 3
3. When any number is divided by 12, then dividend becomes 1/4th of the other number. By how much percent first number is greater than the second number?
4. A sphere of 30 cm radius is dropped into a cylindrical vessel of 80 cm diameter, which is partly filled with water, then its level rises by x cm. Find x:
18.5 cmData inadequate
5. Which of the following numbers is divisible by 24?