Share It On :
1. The ratio between the three angles of a quadrilateral is 1:6:2 respectively. The value of the fourth angle of the quadrilateral is 45°. What is the difference between the value of the largest and the smallest angles of the quadrilateral?
None of these
2. The sum of five consecutive even numbers of set-A is 280. What is the sum of different set of five consecutive numbers whose lowest number is 71 less tl1an double the lowest number of set-A?
3. Train-A crosses a stationary train- B in 35 seconds and a pole in 14 seconds with the same speed. The length of the train-A is 280 meters. What is the length of the stationary train-B?
Cannot be determined
4. In a test, minimum passing percentage for girls and boys is 30% and 45% respectively. A boy scored 280 marks and failed by 80 marks. How many more marks did a girl require to pass In the test If she scored 108 marks?
5. Twenty five percent of Pranab's annual salary is equal to eighty percent of Surya's annual salary. Surya' monthly salary is forty percent of Dheeru' monthly salary. If Dhreeu's annual salary is Rs. 6 lacs, what Is Pranab's monthly salary? (At some places annual Income and In some place monthly income are given)