Share It On :
1. In how many different ways can the letters of the word ATTEND be arranged?
None of these
2. The total marks obtained by a student in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics together is 120 more than the marks obtained by him in Chemistry. What are the average marks obtained by him in Physics and Mathematics together?
Cannot be determined
3. The ratio between the ages of a father and a son at present is 5:2 respectively. Four years hence the ratio between the ages of the son and his mother will be 1: 2 respectively. What is the ratio between the present ages of the father and the mother respectively?
4. The value of which of the following fractions is less than twenty per cent?
5. When 30% of one number is subtracted from another number, the second number reduces to its own four-fifth. What is the ratio between the first and the second numbers respectively?