Share It On :
1. Mrudul invested an amount of & RS.29, 500 in order to start a business. Shalaka joined her 4 months later by investing an amount of RS.33, 500. If the business earned a profit of RS.1, 20,575 at the end of two years, what was Mrudul's share of the profit?
None of these
2. What is the least number that can be added to the number 1020 to make it a perfect square?
3. Philip, Tom and Brad start jogging around a circular field and complete a single round in 18, 22 and 30 seconds respectively. In how much time will they meet again at the starting point?
8 mins. 15 secs.
16 mins. 30 secs.
4. A water tank has three taps A, B and C. Tap A, when opened, can fill the water tank alone in 4 hours. Tap B, when opened, can fill the water tank alone in 6 hours and tap C, when opened, can empty the water tank alone in 3 hours. If taps A, B and C are opened simultaneously how long will it take to fill the tank completely?
5. What total amount would Mithilesh get at the end of three years if he invests an amount of RS.11, 200 in a scheme which offers simple interest at the rate of 8.5 p. c. p. a. for three years?