Share It On :
Directions (Q. Nos. 1-4), Study the information and answer the following questions.
In a certain code language-
'Economics is not money' is written as 'ka la ho ga'
'Demand and supply economies' is written as 'mo ta pa ka'
'Money makes only part' is written as 'zi Ia ne ki'
'Demand makes supply economics' is written as 'zi mo ka ta'
1. What is the code for 'money' in the given code language?
2. What is the code for 'supply' in the given code language?
Either pa or mo
Either mo or ta
3. What may be the possible code for 'demand only more' in the given code language?
xi ne mo
mo zi ne
ki ne mo
mo zi ki
xi ka ta
4. What may be the possible code for 'work and money' in the given code language?
pa ga Ia
pa Ia lu
mo Ia pa
pa Ia ne
tu Ia ga
Direction (Q.No.5) Read the following information carefully and answer the given question.
'Pets are not allowed in the park premises' A notice put up at the park entrance by the authority that is responsible for maintenance of the park.
5. Which of the following can be an assumption according to the given information? (An assumption is something that is supposed or taken for granted)
At least some people who visit the park have pets
This is the only park which does not allow pets
People who ignored this notice were fined
There are more than one entrances to the park
Many people have now stopped visiting the park