Share It On :
1. The positions of how many digits in the number 59164823 will remain unchanged after the digits are rearranged in descending order within the number?
More than three
2. Mohan walked 30 metres towards South, took a left turn and walked 15 metres. He then took a right turn and walked 20 metres. He again took a right turn and walked 15 metres. How far is he from the starting point?
Can’t be determined
None of these
3. What should come next in the following letter series?
4. In a certain code language, ‘how can you go’ is written as ‘ja da ka pa’. ‘can you come here’ is written as ‘na ka sa ja’ and ‘come and go’ is written as ‘ra pa sa’. How is ‘here’ written in that code language?
5. What should come next in the following letter series based on English alphabet?
CEA IKG OQM?