Share It On :
1. In a certain code BUILDER is written as JVCKSFE. How is SEALING written in that code?
None of these
2. If 'R' denotes '+'; T denotes '-'; 'M', denotes “4-' and "W" denotes ‘x', then — 27 T 15 R 3 W 4 M 6 = ?
3. Which of the following is the middle digit of the third highest among the five three-digit numbers given below?
368 931 472 715 647
4. Among P, Q, R, S and Teach having a different height, Q is shorter than only T and S is Shorter than P and R. Who among them is the shortest?
5. In a certain code language ‘how many are there' is written as 'ka na ta da' and ‘many are welcome here' is written as 'na pi ni ka'. How is ‘how” written in that code language?
ta or da