Share It On :
Directions (1–5): Study the following information to answer the given questions:
A, B, C, X, Y, Z are seated in a straight line facing North. C is third to the right of Z and B sits second to the right of C. X sits to the immediate right of A.
1. Which of the following represents the pairs of persons sitting exactly in the middle of the line?
2. What is X's position with respect to Z?
Immediate right of Z
Second to the left
Third to the right
Second to the right
None of these
3. Four of the following five are alike in a certain way based on their seating positions in the above arrangement and so form a group. Which is the one that does not belong to the group?
4. How many persons are seated between A and C?
5. If A: X and Z: A, then Y: ?