Share It On :
1. The higher education system in the country is dealing with an acute faculty shortage. Which of the following can be a course(s) of action to tackle the situation?
(A) There should be an improvement in the pay and per s of the faculty.
(B) The faculty should be exposed to the corporate world.
(C) More management institutes should be opened across the nation.
Only A and C
None of these
2. It would not be proper for the government to bestow the Bharat Ratna on Dhyan Chand nearly 34 years after he passed away. Which of the following substantially weakens the argument given in the above statement?
Tendulkar was not considered for the Bharat Ratna in 2011 or 2012 because he was still playing.
Sardar Patel died in 1950 but he was given the Bharat Ratna in 1991.
There is a complete lack of transparency in the system of selecting the winners.
The Narasimha Rao-led Congress government in 1991 awarded the Bharat Ratna to the late Rajiv Gandhi, who had passed away a few months earlier.
3. "When you have support on the ground, it shows up in voting. There is a difference between a spontaneous crowd and a rented one." - A political leader which of the following assumptions is implicit in the above statement? (An assumption is something supposed or ta en for granted.)
Rallies are hardly relevant in this day of tweets and 24x7 news.
Great public meetings are no longer the barometers of public opinion they once used to be.
The Left parties are past masters at organizing crowds, but this rarely translates into electoral victory except in their old pockets of strength.
The crowd that you see at rallies is often gathered by hiring supporters.
Directions (Q. 4 - 5): Study the following information carefully and answer the given questions.
R 5 8 E % M F 4 J I U @ H 2 © 9 T 1 6 W 3 P #
4. What will come in place of question mar (?) in the following series based on the above arrangement? 8% E FJ4 UH@?
5. Which of the following is fifth to the left of the eighteenth from the left end of the above arrangement?