Share It On :
1. Each odd digit in the number 5263187 is substituted by the next higher digit and each even digit is substituted by the previous lower digit and the digits so obtained are rearranged in ascending order, which of the following will be the 3rd digit from the left end after the rearrangement?
None of these
2. Town D is towards East of town F. Town B is towards North of town D. Town H is towards South of town B. Towards which directions is town H from town F?
3. Among A, B, C, D and E each having different weight, D is heavier than only A and C is lighter than B and E. Who among them is the heaviest?
4. How many such pairs of letters are there in the word SEARCHES each of which has as many letters between them in the word as in the English alphabet?
More than three
5. If ‘÷ means’ ‘+’, ‘?’ means ‘×’, ‘×’ means ‘÷’ and ‘+’ means ‘?’, then 15 ?8 × 6 ÷ 12 + 4 = ?