Share It On :
1. Ashok started walking towards South. After walking 50 m he took a right turn and walked 30 m. He then took a right turn and walked 100 m. He again took a right turn and walked 30 m and stopped. How far and in which direction was he from the starting point?
50 m South
150 m North
180 m East
50 m North
None of these
2. How many meaningful English words can be made with the letters DLEI using each letter only once in each word?
More than three
3. In a certain code TEMPORAL is written as OLDSMBSP. How is CONSIDER written in that code?
4. In a certain code language ‘how many goals scored’ is written as ‘5 3 9 7’; ‘many more matches’ is written as ‘9 8 2’ and ‘he scored five’ is written as ‘1 6 3’. How is ‘goals’ written in that code language?
5 or 7
5. Pratap correctly remembers that his mother’s birthday is before 23rd of April but after 19th of April, whereas his sister correctly remembers that their mother’s birthday is not on or after 22nd of April. On which day in April is definitely their mother’s birthday?
20th or 21st
Can’t be determined