Share It On :
1. If it is possible to make only one meaningful word with the first, fifth and the tenth letters of the word 'AUTOMOBILE', which would be the second letter of the word from the right? If more than one such word can be formed, give 'Y' as the answer. If no such word can be formed, give 'Z' as your answer.
2. If two is subtracted from each odd digit and three is added to each even digit in the number 3675249 how many digits will appear twice in the new number thus formed?
Direction (3 - 5): Study the following information carefully and answer the given questions.
Seven flights namely Jet Airways, British, Airways, Delta, Quantas Emirates, Lufthansa, Air India are scheduled to fly to London. There is only one flight to London on each of the seven days of the week, starting from Monday and ending on Sunday.
Delta flies on Wednesday. Air India flies the day next to British Airways. British Airways does not fly on Monday or Friday. Two airlines fly between the days British Airways and Emirates fly Emirates does not fly on Sunday. Quantas flies a day before Lufthansa.
3. On which of the following days does Jet Airways fly?
None of these
4. How many flights fly between Lufthansa and Delta?
5. Which of the following flights flies on Friday?