Share It On :
Directions (Q. 1- 5) Study the following arrangement carefully and answer the questions given below.
H 9 3 P $ K E % 4 F R 1 U @ W G 2 M I 5 B Q Z 6 © * N ! 8 V J
1. If all the symbols and numbers are dropped from the above arrangement, which of the following will be the 14th from the right end?
None of these
2. What should come in place of the question mark (?) in the following series based on the above arrangement?
PK% RUW M5Q?
3. How many such numbers are there in the above arrangement each of which is immediately preceded by a letter and immediately followed by a symbol?
More than three
4. Which of the following is the 7th to the left of the 20th from the left end of the above arrangement?
5. How many such consonants are there in the above arrangement each of which is immediately followed by number but not immediately preceded by a number?