Share It On :
Directions (Q. 1-5) Study the following information to answer the given questions.
Six plays – A, B, C, D, E and F are to be staged on six days of the week starting from Monday and ending on Saturday. Play C is staged on Tuesday. Plays A, F and B are staged one after the other in the same order. Play D is not staged on Monday or Wednesday.
1. How many plays are staged after play A is staged?
Can’t be determined
2. Four of the following five form a group based on the days that they are staged. Which one of the does not belong to that group?
3. Which play is staged immediate before the day play E is staged?
There is no such play staged
4. If play D was staged on Monday, which of the following plays would definitely be staged on Saturday (all the other conditions given above remain the same)?
E or B
5. Which play is staged on Thursday?