Share It On :
1. Which of the following person recently appointed Chief Justice of the Allahabad High Court ?
1.R S Sharma
2.R K Sharma
3. Dilip Babasaheb Bhosale
4. Dilip Kumar Bhosale
5. Gyan Tripati
He was administered the oath by Uttar Pradesh Governor Ram Naik in presence of High Court judges, and other dignitaries.
2.SBI associated bank will merger by ......?
SBI chairperson Arundhati Bhattacharya has said the process of the merger of five associate banks & Bhartiya Mahila Bank with the SBI should be over by next March.
3.Which state launched ‘Madhubabu Pension Scheme’ ?
Odisha Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik today directed the district collectors to extend ‘Madhubabu Pension Scheme’ to three lakh more beneficiaries fromAugust 15.
4. India to supply ratio for jobless workers in .......?
The government announced that the unemployed Indian workers in Saudi Arabia would be given free rations.
5. How many banks ready to rolled out unified payments interface (UPI) by July 31.
15 banks, both from public and private sectors, are ready to roll out the unified payments interface (UPI) starting July 31.
6. who is present chairperson of CBDT ?
2. Rupesh kumar
Senior IRS officer Rani Singh Nair is set to be appointed as the new CBDT Chairperson with incumbent Atulesh Jindal retired July 31.
7. Which of the following person appointed as DGP of Maharashtra ?
1. Kumar Mathur
Satish Mathur, a 1981-batch Indian Police Service (IPS) officer, has been appointed the new Director General of Police (DGP), Maharashtra.
8. Kerala state bags how many National Tourism Awards ?
9. Who conferred with AAAI Life Time Achievement Award ?
1.Adman Srinivasan Swamy
2.Adman Srinivasan Kumar
3.Adman Srinivasan lingam
4.Adman Shesu Kumar
5.Adman Kailash Kumar
The Advertising Agencies Association of India (AAAI) conferred its Lifetime Achievement Award on famous adman Srinivasan K.Swamy.
10.Government going to held "Make In India " conference in which of the following state ?
The Central government proposes to organise a ‘Make in India’ conference in Bhubaneswar in December.