Share It On :
1. Rs. 39030 is divided between A and B, so that A's share at the end of 7 years may be equal to B's share at the end of 9 years, compound interest being at 4 percent. What is A's share?
2. At a certain rate of simple interest, a certain sum doubles itself in 10 years. It will become 4 times in
3. A is thrice as good a workman as B and takes 10 days less to do a piece of work than B takes. B can do the work in
4. A man can row a boat 30 km/h upstream and 44 km/h downstream in 10 hours. Also he can row the boat 40 km/h upstream and 55 km/h downstream in 13 hours. Find the speed of boat in still water?
5. If two trains A and B start at the same time in opposite directions from two stations and arrive at their destinations 4 hours and 9 hours after having met respectively, what is the ratio of speed of train A to that of train B.
4 : 9
9 : 4