Share It On :
Directions (Q. 1–5): A part of the sentence is underlined. Below are given alternatives to the underlined part A, B and C which may improve the sentence. Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed, your answer is ‘D’.
1. Unless you work hard, you will not pass.
as long as you work hard
till you work hard
until you work hard
2. The minister was removed from a key post.
3. Audacity is the mother of invention.
4. Professionals must continuously improve their skills.
5. Mr. Raj has been asked to submit details of his tax returns.