Share It On :
Directions (Q. 1-5) : In these questions sentences are given with blanks to be filled in with an appropriate and suitable word. Four alternatives are suggested for each question. Choose the correct alternative out of the four.
1. I haven’t seen you ____ a week.
2. He had managed to ____ several times; but was finally ____ by the police.
3. Thank you very much ____ your suggestions
4. There were ____ participants at the conference than we had expected, so we had trouble seating them.
5. Men ____ are thinkers look for facts.