Share It On :
Directions : In Questions Nos. 1 to 5, sentences are given with blanks to be filled with an appropriate word(s). Four alternatives are suggested for each question. Choose the correct alternative out of the four and indicate it.
1. Proper grammar, spelling and punctuation _______ essential.
2. Let us not go on foot ___________it is already late.
3. I have been waiting for you nine __________ o'clock.
4. The quality of the construction work is __________.
5. Today, the standard of education has ________ so much.