Share It On :
1. A machine which cuts a ribbon into pieces of 10 metres takes 6 seconds to make a single cut. How long will it take to completely cut into pieces a ribbon 3 km long?
2. Vijay starts walking straight towards East. After walking 75 metres he turns to the left and walks 25 metres straight. Again he turns to the left and walks a distance of 40 metres straight. Again he turns to the left and walks a distance of 25 metres. How far is he from the starting point?
3. Select the correct combination of mathematical signs to replace '*' sign and to balance the given equation. 24 * 34 * 2 * 5 * 12
= / +ー
= / ー+
+ + = x
+ / x =
4. Which of the conclusions can be drawn from the given statements?
All the students in my class are intelligent.
Kaushik is not intelligent.
Non-intelligent are not students.
Kaushik is not a student of my class.
All other than Kaushik are intelligent.
Some students are not intelligent.
5. At a birthday party, 5 friends are sitting in a row. 'M' is to the left of 'O' and to the right of 'P'. 'S' is sitting to the right of ‘T’, but to the left of 'P'. Who is sitting in the middle?