Share It On :
1. In the following question you have to identify the correct response from the given premises stated according to following symbols. If + means / , – means x, / means + and x means –, then
63 x 24 + 8 / 4 + 2 – 3 = ?
2. A word is given in capital letters, It is followed by four words. Out of these four words, three cannot be formed from the letters of the word in capital letters. Point out the word which can be formed from the letters of the given word in capital letters.
3. A word given in capital letters is followed by four words. Out of these only one cannot be formed by using the letters of the given word. Find out the word.
4. When decoded, OPTRRE reads as PORTER, In the same way, what does the following read as ?
5. The average age of 30 students is 15 years. If the teacher's age is also included then the average age increases by 1 year. The age of the teacher is