Share It On :
1. In a code language HOTEL is coded as 55. Then how is "BORE" coded in that code language?
Directions (2-3): In a certain code language 289 means 'read from paper', '276’ means 'tea from field' and '85' means 'wall paper'.
2. Which of the following is the code for 'tea'?
7 or 6
2 or 6
3. Which of the following is the code for paper'?
4. A is 40 m South-West of B. C is 40 m South East of B. Then, C is in which direction of 'A' ?
5. If the first day of the year (other than the leap year) was Friday, then which was the last day of that year?