Share It On :
1. P, Q and R are educated, P, R & S are hard working. R, S & T are employed, P, Q, S & T are polite. Who is education, hardworking, polite but not employed?
2. Rama travels 10 km towards the north, turns left and travels 4 km and then again turns right and covers another 5 km and then turns right and travels another 4 km. How far is he from the starting point?
3. A word given in capital letters is followed by four answer words. Out of these only one word can be formed by using the letters of the given words. Find out that word.
4. From the given alternative words, select the word which cannot be formed using the letters of the given word.
5. A family has a man, his wife, their 4 sons and their wives. The family of every son also have 3 sons and one daughter each. Find out the total number of male members.