Share It On :
1. Mamta walks 14 meters towards west, then turns to her right and walks 14 metres and then turns to her left and walks 10 metres, Again turning to her left she walks 14 metres. What is the shortest distance (in metres) between her starting point and her present position ?
2. Find out the number that does not belong to the group for lack of common property.
(169, 289, 361, 442, 484, 729)
3. A is older than B but younger than C. D is younger than E but older than A. If C is younger than D, who is the oldest of all?
4. A is B's brother. C is D's father. E is B's mother. A and D are brothers. How is E related to C?
5. From the given alternatives, find the word which cannot be formed from the letters unused in the given word.