Share It On :
Directions - Solve the following questions -
1. The next term of the series 1, 5, 12, 24, 43 is
a) 51b) 62c) 71d) 78
2. The least multiple of 13 which when divided by 4, 5, 6, 7 leaves remainder 3 in each case is
a) 3780b) 3783c) 2520d) 2522
3. A and B are partners in a business. A contributes 1/4 of the capital for 15 month and B received 2/3 of the profit. Find for how long B’s money was used.
a) 6 monthb) 8 monthc) 10 monthd) 12 month
4. If 21 is added to a number, it becomes 7 less than thrice of the number. Then, the number is
a) 14b) 16c) 18d) 19
5. Two men A and B are started a job in which A was thrice as good as B and therefore took 60 days less than B to finish the job. How many days will they take to finish the job if they start working together?
a) 15 daysb) 20 daysc) 22 1/2 daysd) 25 days