Share It On :
Bank of Baroda, Mumbai has published notification for the recruitment of Probationary Officer vacancies in Junior Management Grade / Scale-I through a -9- (nine) months Post Graduate Certificate in Banking and Finance course in Baroda Manipal School of Banking. Eligible candidates may apply online from 02-08-2016 to 21-08-2016. Other details like age, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below:
Bank of Baroda Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 400
Name of the Post: Probationary Officer in Junior Management Grade/ Scale-I
1. Unreserved: 202 Posts
2. OBC: 108 Posts
3. SC: 60 Posts
4. ST: 30 Posts
Candidates age limit should be between 20 – 28 years (i.e a candidate must have been born not earlier than 02-08-1988 and not later than 01-08-1996 both dates inclusive) as on 01-08-2016. Relaxation of age will be applicable up to 05 years for SC/ ST, 03 years for OBC candidates & other relaxation of age will be applicable as per rules.
Candidates should possess Degree (Graduation) with minimum 60% marks (55% for SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates) in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent from recognized by Central Government.
Candidates will be selected based on online exam (objective + descriptive) followed by Psychometric Assessment, Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
Candidates should pay Rs. 100/- for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates and Rs. 600/- for all others through online by using only Master/ Visa Debit or Credit card.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.bankofbaroda.com from 02-08-2016 to 21-08-2016.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates should have scanned copies of photograph and signature.
2. Log on through the website www.bankofbaroda.com.
3. Click on “Careers” —> “Is Bank of Baroda for me——-> Recruitment Channels”.
4. Again Click on “For more details on Baroda Manipal School of Banking: CLICK HERE and “Notifications for BMSB Selection Exercise-2016-17″.
5. Read all the Notification and Click on “Apply Now”
6. Fill all the details carefully & Submit the form.
7. Now take printout of online application for future use.
|Starting Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee||02-08-2016|
|Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee||21-08-2016|
|Last Date for Editing Application Details||21-08-2016|
|Last date for Printing your Application||05-09-2016|
|Download of Call letter for Examination||Sep-16|
|Date of Examination (Tentative)||25-09-2016|
To read full notification click on the link below -